- How much do you charge for a live event?
Our pricing structure based on the viewer count and duration of the event. Apart from our basic packages, the user has a wide choice to increase the number of viewers as well as duration of the event.
- What are the services you provide in all the packages?
We facilitate you with a professional videographer, hardware equipment and Internet connection.
Apart from this we provide the following features.
- Separate domain with event name like youreventat.eliveevents.com. This can be shared to your family and friends as an invitation.
- Customization of website with your pictures and messages along with the theme selection. We required all the pictures and messages one day in advance to the event.
- Online chat service for friends and family during the live event coverage.
- Guestbook for your viewers to send text- audio – video messages.
- On Demand access to video for 30 days after the event.
- A DVD of the web cast.
- Live technical support chat for viewers.
- What are my viewer’s computer requirements?
Your viewer requires a computer which has an Internet connection, Internet Browser like IE or Mozilla and a Flash player 8 or higher version. If you do not have flash plug-in, you can download it from www.adobe.com.
- What if our venue doesn’t have an internet connection?
If your venue does not have a high speed (DSL or Cable modem) internet connection, we are still able to broadcast the event with the wireless broadband option. For wireless broadband event coverage your venue should be under the coverage of Reliance NetConnect+ (3.1Mbps) or Tata Indicom Photon+ internet service.
- Can I share my event video at later stage?
Yes. All our packages include on-demand viewing for 30 days after the event. Your visitors may view the Live Stream Video as many times as they like during this 30-day period. You can increase the time limit of the on-demand viewing by contacting us. The basic package also includes the ability for your visitors to download the video to a video capable iPod for viewing.
- What should I do if my flash player stops playing?
If your internet connection was disconnected or running at a slow speed the player will stop. Nonetheless, in the presence of internet connection, video will load automatically and start playing as soon as it reaches the required level of connectivity.
- What should I do if I am not able to see the player?
You require Flash Media Player 8 or above.You can download it from the website www.adobe.com.